What it is
1. A moisturizing spread for firmly layered moisture
- Created from the precious combination of Jeju’s canola honey and ginger, Gi-ney ComplexTM helps protect the skin weakened by harmful external conditions and dryness while filling the skin with layers of moisture and nutrition
2. Clears problems caused by dryness
- The soft-textured formula instantly coats the skin to relieve skin problems caused by dryness detected immediately after cleansing.
3. High-enriched texture that feels like a toner in a single application, and an ampoule in multiple layers.
- When applied once, the toner quickly penetrates and quenches the inner thirst of the skin. Once added with another layer, the skin feels deeply nourished as if using an ampoule.
What else you need to know
Jeju canola honey & ginger story
Nutritious ginger grown in fertile earth and canola honey collected from endless bed of yellow canola flowers in Jeju in spring are filled with components that are beneficial to skin.
innisfree has been studying ways to provide skin with continuous moisturizing nourishing solutions and finally completed the precious combination of canola honey and ginger based on the wisdom of drinking honey ginger tea in the change of the seasons to refresh energy.
The newly created Gi-ney Complex™ boasts a profuse amount of moisture to fill the skin and protect it with a moisturizing barrier. This allows the skin to enjoy richer, deeper non-drying moisturizing care.
Tips for using Ginger Honey Ampoule Skin!
? Dampen the cotton pads with the product and place them on dry areas such as the forehead or cheeks to use as handy cotton pad pack. This will deliver a copious amount of moisture and nutrition to the areas that are prone to drying out in the harsh wind including the nose and both cheeks.
? Coat your skin with a drop of ampoule skin at the final step of your morning skincare routine. The texture feels lighter than oil but doesn’t leave a slippery feeling on the skin. It will also be a wonderful drop for your skin!
How to use
Apply over face and neck after cleansing, then gently pat for better absorption.
Ingredients Full List
Purified water, glycerin, propanediol, Butylene Glycol, betaine, honey extract, glyceryl polymethacrylate, 1,2-hexane diol, blood sebum-13-decyl tetradecyl access -24, phenoxyethanol, spices, acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate cross polymer, tromethamine, ethylhexyl glycerol, ginger extract, disodium a-dithiane a, sodium polyacrylate, meadowfoam seed oil, Western rapeseed oil, tocopherol 10,800ppm containing extracts Jeju yuchaekkul Ginger extract containing 200ppm